Fiddling with the settings on this nature sounds app.. Hmm? Is that… What?! Why was this even unticked wtf
Inktober day 20: Nymph. Not the seduce-you-for-breeding-purposes type. The I’ll-eat-your-liver-as-soon-as-you-get-close type.
More cotton rag experimentation, this time with fineliners. This is a challenging paper to work with. I’m keen to start trying watercolours out on them.
- Rainymood - Allows you to play rain, with suggestions of ambient music to play at the same time. Has an iOS and Android app, my personal favourite.
- Calm - A visually beautiful website. Provides moving backgrounds and an option for guided calm which allows you to immerse yourself in the music and to relax. Has a free app for iPhone. Another one of my favourites.
- Showertime - The experience of taking a shower without the water. Allows you to control features such as length of shower, size of room, water pressure, etc.
- Coffitivity - The background noise of a coffee shop. Allows you to choose between different locations such as lunchtime lounge, morning murmur etc. Has an app for iOS and Android as well as a desktop app for OS X.
- Soundrown - A website with a sleek minimalist design, allows you to choose between rain, coffee shop, ocean, fire, bird noises, or a combination of the five.
- Relaxing Snow - Visually beautiful falling snow, the website gives you the opinion to play music with the scenery, or to choose your own.
- Raining.Fm - This website gives you the ability to adjust the rain to exactly how you’d like it, with options to tweak thunder, rain and storm noises. Has an app for iOS and Android, as well as a timer and snooze option.
- Rain For Me - Simple rain effects with the option to download the audio files for offline listening.
- Snowy Mood - Inspired by Rainy Mood, this website really makes you feel like it’s winter. Perfect for playing while snuggled up in a warm bed.
- Rainy Cafe - Combines the sounds of a bustling cafe setting with the sounds of drizzling rain. Allows you to select the volume of each setting, or turn one off completely.
Ambient noise can be helpful when you need to do self-care, or just help you drown out distracting noises when you need to study or work.
Is anyone keen on doing a monthlong fan art challenge with me? Like Inktober but for fan art? I also have a Furbruary planned where I draw furry art every day for the month of February. :D Who’s keen?
Grand Tetons NP I ➾ Luke Gram
Zhang Qiuju（张秋桔 Chinese, b.1973）
I want to do this, very much. Love Lorraine Loots’ work! Homegrown talent! :)
Aaah this makes me want to paint more tiny things now <3